I specialize in medical writing, patient communication, community management, healthcare consumer engagement, patient education, and reporting. This list highlights a few things I accomplished with clients in 2012. Let me help you accomplish some things like this in 2013!
- Engaged WebMD website users by providing expert responses to health queries via the WebMD Answers tool
- Helped successfully launch Cision’s Seek or Shout social media community for journalists, bloggers and brands by acting as an ambassador/community manager
- Contributed to the launch of a major new PBS web initiative, NextAvenue.org, by reporting health news of interest to Baby Boomers
- Entertained and informed HistoryChannel.com readers with articles on interesting and obscure historical topics
- Helped one retail client achieve 15% year-over-year growth in sales with expert SEO writing, ghost blogging and social media management
- Educated consumers with expertly sourced fact sheets on various medical conditions for the National Institutes of Health
- Authored a case study on medical technology innovation
I’m a Registered Nurse (BSN) who also holds a BA in English. I’ve been a professional communicator for over 20 years and have “lived in the trenches” of healthcare. I’m ideally suited to help you transition to patient-centered care and meet NCQA quality indicators through effective outreach to patients. Whether you’re a healthcare marketing company who needs a writer to differentiate your client from others, an institution that wants to ramp up provider and staff education, or a healthcare non-profit in need of expertly sourced and researched patient education materials, I’m your woman.
I’m a member of the American Medical Writers Association and the Association of Health Care Journalists.
If you’re looking for effective, affordable, expert writing with a great “voice,” give me a call today: 505.750.BETH
Thanks for stopping by!