As a nurse, I communicated with patients and providers every day. I understand how healthcare institutions work. Tap my insider knowledge to help deliver your brand messaging to any healthcare constituency.
As a writer, I specialize in creating health and wellness content deliverables, though I also work with businesses outside the healthcare realm. Here are a few things I’ve accomplished recently:
- Engaged WebMD.com users by providing expert responses to health queries at WebMD Answers
- Helped one retail client achieve 15% year-over-year growth in sales by providing consistent brand messaging through blog posts and newsletter
- Crafted educational scripts for a health care video series
- Produced patient education handout on deep vein thrombosis for nurses to use in clinical practice
- Contributed health and wellness feature stories and blog posts to NextAvenue.org, the PBS website aimed at Baby Boomers
- Educated consumers with expertly sourced fact sheets on facial pain for the National Institutes of Health
- Authored several case studies on audiovisual technology
- Created short, informative web guides about various medical conditions for the clients of a large media agency
- Entertained and informed HistoryChannel.com readers with articles on interesting and obscure historical topics
- Helped successfully launch Cision’s Seek or Shout social media community for journalists, bloggers and brands by acting as an ambassador/community manager
I’m a Registered Nurse (BSN) who also holds a BA in English. I’m a member of the American Medical Writers Association and the Association of Health Care Journalists.
Whether you spell it ‘health care’ or ‘healthcare,’ stop struggling with your medical marketing content needs. Call or email me today to chat about your project and give your healthcare communications an inside edge.
PS: Regarding the great ‘health care’ versus ‘healthcare’ usage debate, please read my blog post on the subject.