Health and Medical Content for Consumers
When you want health and medical content that’s tailored to the specific needs of your patients and providers, call on me. I approach every piece of patient education material as if I am still the nurse who sat with countless patients in the exam room, counseling them on everything from post-op wound care to medication management. You will love the warm and friendly yet authoritative tone I bring to patient communications. It’s the main reason editors hire me again and again to write this type of content.
Check out a few examples of healthcare consumer materials I've produced in the past.
- Daily Salt Intake: 5 Strategies for Managing Sodium in Your Diet - Dignity Health
- What Does Calcium Do, Anyway? - Dignity Health
- Is High Cholesterol in Your DNA? 8 Common Inherited Cardiac Disorders - Dignity Health
- Children’s Immunizations - Adventist Health Bakersfield
- Orthopedic Services - Adventist Health Bakersfield
- Weight Management - Adventist Health Bakersfield
Health and medical content for patients can take many forms:
- Hospital website copy
- Condition and treatment web pages, brochures, booklets, ebooks and handouts
- Instructional material for pre-op and post-op care
- Lifestyle information, such as newsletters for patients regarding diet, fitness, etc.
- Procedure-specific information and instructions
- Wellness information for conditions like diabetes, heart failure or stroke